VDMS Alumni Association (AA) have an alumni database called Membership Administration System (MAS). It is a system which records the data of VDMS alumni all over the world. Why we need your data in MAS?
- Your data will be useful for the administrator to know where you are now.
- Your data will help the administrator to contact and invite you to any alumni activities.
What data are in the system?
- Your basic data, such as name, birth date, domicile.
- Your recent data, such as where you are working/living now, email address, phone number.
- Your remarks which will be useful for the administrator to know what you need or what you can give to the AA.
How to register?
- go to vdmsdata.org/mas/
- There will be three steps you need to follow. Check your email regularly, including your spam/junk.
What if I am already registered?
- Login to vdmsdata.org/mas/members/ with the username and password given when you registered.
- Complete and update it.
What should I do if I forget the username and password?
- Send email to email@example.com (write also your full name, therefore the administrator know who you are)
- The administrator will send the username and password to your email.