Reported by Wensislaus N Rumangun, VDMS Alumnus from Sanata Dharma University (USD), Yogyakarta
RR Yogyakarta had held a Program Evaluation Meeting on 27th and 29th of August 2017. The meeting was divided into three parts: Pondok Asuh Harapan volunteer teaching evaluation, future programs planning and new alumni chief and secretary of VDMS Alumni selection. Since there were three topics discussed, so the first part will be divided into three parts.
- Pondok Asuh Harapan teaching evaluation.
For the program resulted in great improvements in kids’ academic score, the kids’ high request to continue, and the availability of the tutors, the teaching program in Pondok Asuh Harapan will be continued. During the meeting with the caretaker we both decided that:
- The caretaker will send the kids’ schedule to Noy, program coordinator.
- Eventually during the holiday there has new group from Sanata Dharma University teaching the elementary graders and RR Yogyakarta tutors will teach 7th to 9th
- If it is possible, the tutor might focus on particular grades for the easier way of teaching.
- A teaching review book will be provided so that every tutor may write down the progress of the teaching and notes.
- Future projects planning.
After assimilating the compilation of ideas gathered, the reviewers decided: To create a project called Creative CV and Job Interview Workshop
- New Chief and secretary of VDMS RR Yogyakarta Alumni
After conducting voting, attendees ended with:
Chief : Wensislaus Noval Rumangun (Noval)
Secretary : Virgina Mahardika (Igi)
A2A E – Newsletter Vol. 67| IX | 2017